Property management with hoamz to rent
Owning a rental investment property in Invercargill or the Clutha District is a big commitment. Choosing a Property Manager to manage it effectively and efficiently is an even bigger one. The rental property management team at hoamz to rent understand these things – and have the experience and the know-how to make sure we deliver our side of the arrangement. We offer casual (part) and full management for properties - just talk to us about the option that best suits you.
If you have any questions, just call or email our property managers. However you choose to speak with us, we’re sure you'll be glad you did!
Below are just some of the reasons to manage your property thorough hoamz to rent:
- Our brand and marketing attract tenants - the hoamz to rent brand is intentionally loud (we never thought it was a good idea to whisper about our
strengths and skills). Our TO RENT signs, our website, our high profile vehicles, our press advertising and even our local radio commercials are all carefully and skilfully designed to create maximum impact and awareness in the Clutha and Invercargill rental markets – of us and your property!
- We understand your ambitions - the successful letting of your rental property starts with us listening carefully to your objectives (financial and otherwise). Once we’ve got a clear and unambiguous understanding of what you want to achieve, the hoamz to rent team go into action to make it happen, bearing in mind at all times your brief to us.
- We’re selective so you don’t have to be – of course we’re as keen as you to find a tenant and get the revenue rolling in. But we’re just as keen to make sure that we choose the RIGHT tenant. We carry out a number of mandatory checks before we even consider placing the keys for your property in their hands.
- A watchful eye - at hoamz to rent we’re dedicated to taking care of our owners’ rental properties. We don’t just inspect houses, we complete a regular detailed property condition report and send it to you to make sure you’re comfortable with how your property is being managed. We take a series of digital photos to ensure we always have a record of the general condition of your property, and documented evidence of any maintenance issues etc that may arise. Our property managers really do want you to feel 100% comfortable with the way we’re keeping a watchful eye on your investment!
- Zero arrears – quite simply, we don’t let tenants get behind with their rent. Our sophisticated revenue tracking system quickly flags up any late payment, and swift action is then taken to rectify the situation. This can take the form of phone calls, face to face visits and mediation, and as a last resort, legal action at tribunal where we will represent you. Rest assured that the hoamz to rent team will keep you informed and up to speed with any such event and will manage the rectification process fully and effectively.
So in summary, this is what our property managers do!
- Visiting properties to establish a rental value
- Preparing properties for rent
- Creating targeted and compelling marketing to generate enquiry
- Showing prospective tenants through a property
- Assessing applications on individual merit and suitability
- Credit and reference checking to get the best tenants
- Completion of all legal and company documentation in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1986
- Receipt of rent and bond money and subsequent lodging of bond with the Department of Building and Housing
- Entry inspection with tenants, plus chattels list if required
- Ongoing rental administration and immediate attention to any rent arrears
- Organisation of repairs as necessary
- Pro-active maintenance as agreed by landlord
- Provision of monthly payments and account statements
- Payment of accounts as authorised
- Regular routine inspections and comprehensive report to owner
- End-of-tenancy inspection with follow-up of any issues and subsequent organisation of bond refund after expenses
- Personal service and regular communication from our team
All charges owing are taken from rental payments, to ensure minimum work for you.
For owners not needing full management, we also offer a casual letting service.
For further information and our professional fees, talk to our qualified property management staff.